Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A Classmate I am Thankful for

Out of all of the blogs that Mr.MaCarthy told his students to write about, this blog has to be the most strangest. Usually for thanksgiving, my previous teachers would let us have discussions or even do free writes about the things that we were thankful for. These discussions usually consisted of people talking about prized objects, activities and people who were not their peers; unless they talked about their friends. In this blog however, I have been assigned to think of a classmate that I am thankful for. Now after contemplating on this subject for a day, I chose to take the road less traveled by and choose someone who is not my friend and someone I barely know; Jonathon Marek. I personally think that Jonathon has an awesome liberal voice that every time you hear it you think, he has to have something intriguing or knowledgeable to say. It kind of makes the class more interesting because I hear a variety of voices other than Mr. MaCarthy. (No offense). So for thanksgiving this year I am thankful for food, family, shelter, all of my friends, and Jonathon for his awesome voice. 

1 comment: