Friday, August 30, 2013

All about me

  Hi, my name is Kayla Wade I am a sophomore at Whitney Young.  I find myself to be a very busy person. Most of the time if I’m not hanging out with friends or family, I’m working on school work (if it’s school time) or just working. I am an only child who’s had three dogs, a turtle, and a feisty cat, so I’m very sociable. I love to meet new people or just have random conversations with strangers I’m probably not going to see in my life ever again. I am highly energetic depending on what happened during my day or if I had a good night’s rest. You all don’t know this about me but sleep is my number one priority. I don’t care how much I love to be sociable and friendly, if I only had a few hours rest I am not going be in the best mood. In fact, I might curl up into a corner somewhere and sleep. My favorite color is green and I don’t have a specific artist or song that I prefer more than others because I love to listen to all different types of genres and singers, except country. Now don’t get me wrong I have nothing against country artist, music, or people who are fans of the genre. It’s just that I can’t relate to country music simply because I have lived in Chicago all my life so I’m used to the fast pace lifestyle. I have been on a farm once but never stayed the night. So I have no experience at all with the country life but I do love to travel; especially to Wisconsin Dells and Florida because my family lives in those states. I also love to read various books. My favorite series is the Mortal Instrument series by Cassandra Clare. And yes I did go see the movie, which I personally felt was awesome.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment